Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Budgeting & Forecasting Accountant
Gulf Recruitment Group
Our client is a large Oil & Gas Multi National that is experiencing continuous growth in the region. They are now looking to recruit a Budgeting and Forecasting Accountant to oversee the Capex spend of the business, due to an internal promotion.
You will be responsible for developing and improving the Capex spend approval systems, working across numerous divisions of the business ensure there is suitable justification for additional spend including NVP / IRR.
In addition to this you will be responsible for maintaining the fixed assets register for the business while managing a small time of two junior accountant.
If your profile fits this advert please apply quoting JT882632
You should be a qualified chartered accountant that possess strong communication & Excel skills and have around 2-3 PQE.
The Gulf Recruitment Group specializes in Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering & Construction and HR recruitment. Serving the GCC and MENA Region.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction; Oil/Gas; Mining
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$4,000 - $5,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia