Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Arabic Procurement Engineer
Responsible for processing the purchase requests and ensuring that purchase made meet the requirements of the requisitioner and is cost-effective. He will also be responsible for conducting supplier accreditation and evaluation system and maintaining the suppliers’ database.
* English language proficiency.
* Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written).
* Proficiency in use of the computer (MS Office application)
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
Jubaili Bros. LLC
Jubaili Bros is a leading supplier of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The Company was established based upon a simple philosophy; to be the best at satisfying customer's electro-mechanical needs. Our Strength is being able to offer an extensive range of premium quality Diesel Power Generators (10 to 2200 KVA) Open & Silent - powered by Perkins and Lister Petter Engines, Power for Rent, Mobile Light Towers, 24/7 After Sales Service and a complete range of Genuine Spare Parts over a wide geographic coverage, enabling us to fulfill our customers' requirements and this is what makes Jubaili Bros YOUR PARTNER IN POWER.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; South Africa
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma