Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Air separation plant (Cryogenic) Section Head
Suez Steel Company S.A.E. Suez
Responsible for the Oxygen plant management, operation and maintenance.
1. Participating with the Central utility Manager in developing operational plans and procedure in order to achieve objectives.
2. Directing production operations and processes through production line and the entire plant.
3. Leading, coaching and supervising staff and managing different operations of the entire plant.
4. Developing and maintaining production plans.
5. Following on, developing and delivering the set and required periodic operations reports
6. Reviewing the equipment drawings and vendor maintenance procedures, planning and following on work orders aiming to perform required maintenance and service
7. Directing and supervising operation and maintenance teams and controlling maintenance cost
8. Setting the annual Spare parts budget and responsible for Stock control management
9. Covering andimplementing allspare parts related issuesin compliance withcorporate plans.
10. Assigning work, training employees, managing performance and responsible for preparing competent second line.
11. Responsible for managing, maintaining and archiving documents and historical data.
12. Coordinating with HR Dep. regarding manpower planning and human capital development.
1-Handling all the process problems and faults.
2-Handling the operation of production units.
3-Dealing with centrifugal compressors /r Turbo-Machinery equipment.
4-Dealing with centrifugal liquid pumps for O2 and filling "low pressure".
5-Dealing with centrifugal water pumps.
6-Dealing with cooling units
7-High Decision making and follow up abilities
8-Quality and standards orientation
9-Enhanced Analytical ability and Problem solving
10-Planning and organizational skills within the context of adaptability to organizational needs
11-Advanced communication skills (business writing and verbal forms)
12-Strong Initiative personality within continuous improvement focus for people and organization.
13-Team player with eagerness to improve the whole work related dimensions through human capital development.
14-Full knowledge in the Cryogenic process of Air separation
Engineering Bachelor's degree
Suez Steel Co. "SSC" is part of Solb Misr which is an Egyptian Steel Group producing a wide range of steel by-products, semi-finished, finished and downstream steel, in keeping with International Standards.
SSC operates through an integrated steel complex that produces steel from raw material. It is comprised of a Direct Reduction Plant, 2 Melting Shops and 2 Rolling Mills, all located in the Suez area with a total capacity of more than 2 million tons of steel per year, SSC annual production includes 1.5 million tons of finished products.
Through its collaboration with top-notch equipment and raw material suppliers, SSC offers infallible quality to its customers.
SSC is aware that steel is a fast-moving industry. As such, the Company established a policy of ongoing investment in its plants and human resources to ensure that its capabilities keep pace with evolving market demands. Such commitment to improvement has made SSC the go-to steel supplier for local and regional clients.
Today, SSC has earned a reputation for being a company of dedicated professionals committed to quality products, efficient processes and continuous development.
- Job Location: Suez, Egypt
- Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma