Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Accor Middle East
This person will provide the development team with administrative support as well as contributes to the day-to-day development research, follow up, and assist with project presentation to clients.
In charge of:
• Administrative tasks for the Development Team
• Conducting background research on projects and creating presentations for clients to support the Development Team
• Market information update & communication tools (Quarterly newsletter to clients)
Supports the team with
• Handling the Director’s agenda for daily & monthly basis
• General Administration i.e. preparing internal & general correspondences, presentations, organizing meetings, booking flights, accommodation and coordinating visas where necessary for the Development Team
• Organizing meetings - both internally and between the team and clients
• Gathering general info for both internal & external; Deloitte; STR, HA, HVS (monthly stat)
• Liaising with Construction department in regards to the updated specification / list and movements of hotels under construction & new projects
• Reporting to the Managing Director in the absence of the superiors regarding development list & updates
• Gathering updated info / presentation at under hotel / development
• Preparing list of hotels under-construction, signed, existing and prospects hotels
• Ensure the complete copy/ files of MOV, management contracts, TAC for the new project.
• Preferably first experience in the hotel industry
• Fluent in English; French and Arabic are advantage
• Strong financial and marketing knowledge
• Development Managers, and Director of Development
• Head Office Staff
• Hotels in Region
• Owners and Owning Companies
• Hotel and real estate consultancy firms
Graduate of University
Accor, the world's leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, is present in 92 countries with more than 4,400 hotels and 530,000 rooms.
With more than 180,000* employees in Accor brand hotels worldwide, the Group offers to its clients and partners nearly 45 years of know-how and expertise.
A portfolio of strong brands
Accor provides an extensive offer including complementary brands—from luxury to economy—that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, ibis, all seasons / ibis Styles, Etap hotel / ibis budget, hotelF1, Motel6, as well as Thalassa sea & spa.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates