Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This position would suit an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a busy role reporting to a member of the Senior Management team. At the center of the team’s business operations, you will quickly gain exposure to all aspects of a multinational organisation. You can expect a fun place to work whilst gaining fantastic experience working with great people.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic person looking for an opportunity to jump start their career by working closely with a member of our Senior Management Team while gaining experience across the entire organisation. You will be proactive in anticipating the requirements of the team to ensure all day to day activities run smoothly. You will have excellent commercial awareness and possess strong communication skills. In addition to being organised and analytical, you will have an appetite to learn and get stuck in straight away.
As an integral member of the team this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated administrator to gain experience in a multinational organisation. In return we expect you to work hard every day, meet tight deadlines, produce high quality work and show a creativity and enthusiasm in tackling challenges. This will initially be a six month contract with a view to making the candidate a permanent contract.
The successful candidate’s duties will include
• Managing travel and meeting schedule for a member of the Senior Management team
• Manage internal and external communications for a member of the Senior Management team
• Manage all aspects of office administration for Dubai office
• Coordinating activities with other ezetop offices and teams
• Prepare and edit reports, presentations and other documents as required
• To provide accurate written and verbal reporting to ezetop senior management
• Manage part of the global intranet site for information sharing purposes
• Drive internal passion, excitement and pride in ones work.
• Ad-hoc duties as required
• 3rd level qualification
• Good problem solving ability,
• Fluent written and verbal communications skills in English
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
Who are we?
As the recent winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 we have been recognised as the most innovative and rapidly expanding Irish technology company. Established in 2006 ezetop is the world’s largest provider of international mobile phone top-up. ezetop provides an important service connecting friends and families around the world and is currently partnered with over 230 mobile operator partners and 450,000+ retail locations covering over 100 countries, as well as an increasing online presence.
We know that there are quite a few companies out there currently recruiting but we think we’re pretty special. We are offering people the chance to join our team, make an impact and be part of making us a huge success. We’re a truly global organisation with nearly 200 team members worldwide but we’re still small enough that you can put your own stamp on your area, whilst knowing that you are part of a team spreading international top-up around the world!
At ezetop we believe our passion for what we do is infectious and we believe our people are key to our success. With diverse backgrounds and talents our team is filled with bright, passionate and tireless people who are genuinely excited about making ezetop great. Who doesn’t want to be on a team like this?
Don’t be under any illusions though, it’s hard work here and everyone needs to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You need to get through high volumes of work and still come back asking for more! We will provide you with challenging work and although we take our work and responsibilities seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously so a sense of humour is also essential!
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Temporary Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 2
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma