Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Managing and executing tickets & hotels bookings, visas applications for events artists’ bookings
- adapting legal documents to special cases of events bookings, artists’ management, production…
- Physical and digital archiving of data
- attends internal meetings, gets minutes and does follow ups…
- drafting marketing plans for Albums, video clips’ releases.
(legal, marketing templates, and required contacts and provided by the company).
- Very good administrative skills,
- Fast learner and executor,
- Able to meet deadlines,
- Hard worker
- Meticulous and having good organizational skills
- Very good French, English and Arabic skills, spoken, written and read.
- Very good computer skills, mastering especially all Microsoft office suites.
Administration, Legal, Booking, Marketing, Production, Journalism
Yala Music has been for the past 12 years, the region’s leading artist management and booking company with proven experience.
The Lebanese based Company immersed the digital music sector and became a pioneer in providing best services in digital music management over the MENA region.
Yala Music is well renowned for its team of agents, producers, marketing and digital marketing experts who placed on the map the careers of major talents in the music industry.
With offices in Beirut, Casablanca, Dubai and Cairo, the company oversees full production of live music entertainment and manages artists’ performances in corporate events, festivals, concerts and fundraisers.
Yala Music covers all different dimensions of Music Industry including, in addition to the above, music licensing, production, aggregation, publishing & distribution.
The company offers as well the brands and agencies creative custom devices featuring personalities.
- Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Residence Location: Lebanon
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma