Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Union Trading Co.
• Handle office administration tasks
• Communicate and coordinate with customers and suppliers as directed
• Manages supervisor's calendar and independently schedules appointments.
• Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
• Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory workers, and monitors compliance.
• Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
• Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records.
• Directs preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform with statutes.
• Takes and transcribes dictation, and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
• Self motivated, efficient organizer with good office management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Able to work under pressure, willing to support all the team members, target oriented, Active & multi tasked
We are a leading FMCG's company in Kuwait, with some of the worlds most prestigious brands on board.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale; Administration
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Max: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Nationality: India