Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Accounts Receivables supervisor at Castrol company
Al Khorayef Group
• Ensure that all the customer accounts are maintained up to date, reconciled and tallied with customer’s ledger.
. Obtain balance confirmations from all customers and reconcile them to analyze the differences then take the proper action to match the balance with the customer.
• Ensure timely submission of statement of account to all customers under his jurisdiction and maintain the proof of delivery.
. Follow up with the sales men the procedures of invoicing to customers to ensure that the invoices are delivered to customers on time and the collection will be made on time.
• Supervise the work of Accountant- Receivables and ensure that all the collection procedures are followed.
• Ensure that the customers are contacted on a regular basis to check whether payment is ready and arrange for the pickup of Cheques.
• Keep the Receipt books under safe custody and exercise total control on the use of the receipts.
.Maintaining all the customer accounts under his control up to date and correct.
• Make sure that all the records required for the collection are filed and preserved neatly and safely.
• Prepare various MIS reports regarding the receivables and collection and forward the same to the FM
• Follow up the payment from non-live customers under his control.
• Report the details of defaulting customers to Finance Manager and sales executives on a regular basis and follow up the matter with sales team.
• Recommend for blocking of the customer accounts.
• Review all the customer account in his region regularly and instruct the Accountant- Receivables about the action to be taken to recover the overdue bills from the defaulting customers.
• Maintain a track of legal customers and follow up with legal department.
• Co-ordinate with the Legal dept for the legal cases and keeps an up to date record of the status of each pending case.
• Make sure that all the records of all legal cases preserved neatly and safely.
• Identify the customer accounts which cannot be recovered and recommend for writing off the same with proper justification.
Excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures
• Knowledge of general book keeping procedures.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office especially Excel-2007.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications.
• Oracle user (especially AR module) is a must.
• Very good command of English (spoken & written).
• Presentation skills.
ALKHORAYEF GROUP was established in 1957 by late Sheikh Abdullah Ibrahim Alkhorayef to serve the water and agricultural market by representing top brand products of water pumps, irrigation machinery systems, and well drilling equipment.
Through the years the GROUP gained supremacy, by diversifying its business to include:-
§ Oil & lubricants
§ Manufacturing, servicing and repairing of petroleum and oil fields machinery and equipment
§ Power & Water development projects
§ Machinery systems (Agricultural, Industrial, Marine and Power).
§ Paper & printing
With a reputation that is a true reflection of the Group slogan (THE NAME TO TRUST); Alkhorayef is one of the most advanced companies in Saudi Arabia and the region; an enjoyable work environment of multinationals of more than (5000) five thousand employee, and a geographical presence that cover the six continents.
- Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Lubricants/Greases Blending
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia