Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Arabian Bemco Contracting Co.
• Maintaining proper up-to-date accounting books and records.
• Submitting to management accurate and up-to-date monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements within the deadlines set by Higher Management.
• Preparing periodic analytical reports for Higher Management.
• Coordinating between the Accounting department and other departments, and liaison with Internal and External Auditors.
• Prepare year end financial status / Zakat, etc…
• Coordinating with the Cost Controller for the proper recording of Revenues and costs.
• Monitoring proper implementation of Company’s policies and procedures and strict adherence to the monthly operational cash flow and corporate budgets.
• Degree in Accounting from a reputable university. MBA, CA or CPA is a plus.
• Minimum 8 years experience with reputable manufacturing/ construction companies.
• Good working experience in micro-computers.
• Fluency in English & Arabic is a must.
BEMCO was formed in 1975 as an Electrical and Mechanical Contracting Company. Thereafter, BEMCO expanded its construction knowledge and experience to become a world-class Turnkey Contractor in Industrial, Power & Commercial Projects. BEMCO has undertaken the largest and most challenging turnkey projects in Saudi Arabia .
BEMCO as a Turnkey Contractor comprises full scale and integrated capabilities in Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Start-up, Commissioning and Fabrication. BEMCO as a result of its devotion to quality is an ISO 9001 certified company for engineering, design management, procurement and construction of projects.
BEMCO has faced and met modern engineering and construction challanges by successfully implementing major Power, Industrial and commercial projects in Saudi Arabia and the Region with various state-of-the-art technologies as well as working in conjunction with renowned international engineering, construction and manufacturing firms.
Today BEMCO continues to enhance its capabilities to meet challenges of the 21st century.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Manufacturing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2012-04-12
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 20