Duties & Responsibilities:
-Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and cheques, sustaining business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions and maintaining complete general ledger accounts.
- Prepares Financial Statements, Payroll.
- Keep track of Inventory, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and data entry
- Reconciliation of Statements
- Reviews balance and interpret computer reports and make corrections.
- Make recommendations on opening new accounts, and closing redundant accounts.
- Interact with external and internal auditors and providing information for them.
• 3 years experience in similar position.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English and preferably Arabic
• Computer literate.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Accounting/Auditing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree