Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties & Responsibilities: -Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and cheques, sustaining business transactions. - Verifies and posts details of business transactions and maintaining complete general ledger accounts. - Prepares Financial Statements, Payroll. - Keep track of Inventory, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and data entry - Reconciliation of Statements - Reviews balance and interpret computer reports and make corrections. - Make recommendations on opening new accounts, and closing redundant accounts. - Interact with external and internal auditors and providing information for them.
• 3 years experience in similar position. • Excellent communication skills. • English and preferably Arabic • Computer literate.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Accounting/Auditing
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree