Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Accountant (A/R & A/P accounts)
Responsible for handling all clients & suppliers accounts, maintaining
clients and suppliers folders, prepare financial reports by compiling information and
utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures and maintain inventory records.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain clients accounts in Quick Books and in hard copy files
• Record all sales related transactions
• Prepare clients invoices and credit notes
• Maintain suppliers accounts and hard copy files
• Record all purchase transactions
• Prepare suppliers payment requests
• Resolve accounting discrepancies
• Maintain accurate inventory records
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
• Make monthly sales tax reports.
• Prepare weekly clients and suppliers statements
• Being up to date to help the Finance Manager deliver his monthly financial reports to
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Accuracy and concern to details.
• Be able to work under pressure
Archimedia is a team of industry professionals who are passionate about designing and installing media systems that deliver the highest level of picture, sound and control to discerning clientele. Our systems include full home cinemas, home theatres, multi-room audio and video, hi-fi systems, and full home automation.
Our media architects work with clients to identify exactly what they need, then to design systems that enhance their individual style. We also work closely with architects, interior designers and contractors to ensure that the system is aesthetically and technically perfect.
Archimedia are the exclusive regional dealers for Bowers and Wilkins, Rotel, Theta Digital, Sim2 and others.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career