Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Boeing Company
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This role contributes to and supports the overall Boeing International Support Systems (BISS) Saudi Arabia Finance and Accounting operations and handles complex accounting issues with multi-functional groups.
The position primarily supports BISS Finance local accounting and statutory reporting needs and broad company accounting and finance objectives. The accountant also supports timely accounting closing and consolidation process, including necessary statutory to US GAAP adjustments and local filings. This role will primarily focus on supporting payment, inter-company and fixed assets accounting activities.
The Accountant will report to BISS CFO and will support Boeing Accounting organizations and Corporate Functions to ensure quality, compliant Boeing Financials and BISS Saudi statutory disclosures. In future, the role may also support regional payments and inter-company activities.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Ability to handle and prepare underlying accounting data in support of Saudi statutory audits, GOSI disclosures and DZIT tax returns.
• Ability to handle broader accounting initiatives by providing Saudi GAAP guidance on accounting /related regulatory requirements, including accounting processes and systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication.
• Flexible and energetic person and ability to work different tasks at the same time.
• Good ERP and accounting systems skills.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency with MS Office including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and ability to work within a time-constrained environment.
• Strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communications skills in Arabic (native speaker - fluency) and English.
• Understanding of audit process and ability to work through issues with statutory auditors and tax advisors.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handling both routine and complex accounting duties.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Do you have Bachelors Degree in Accounting from accredited university?
Do you have Saudi Arabian nationality?
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from accredited university (only university degrees from universities that have been accredited by the Ministry of High Education in Saudi Arabia will be considered as valid).
• Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA) Certification or similar certification.
• 6 or more years’ related accounting experience in multinational global company environment, dealing with monthly accounting close and account reconciliation.
• Experience in aerospace or defense industries.
• Big 4 or second tier accounting firm background.
• MBA in Finance and/or Master Degree in Accounting.
• Prior experience dealing with overseas home office accounting and finance organization.
Other Job related information:
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position with Boeing International Support Systems Company Saudi Arabia Limited, a 100% Boeing owned subsidiary in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Pursuant to Council of Ministers Resolution No. 50, dated 21/4/1415H (September 27, 1994) regarding Saudization, this position currently can be filled only by a Saudi national. Benefits and pay will be determined at the local level and are not part of the Boeing U.S. based payroll, and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable KSA law. Some limited relocation support may available for a move within the country.
To apply, click on the button below.
Boeing is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of aircraft in the civil and defense sectors combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic systems, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. Headquartered in Chicago, it employs more than 159,000 people across the United States and in 70 countries.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Airlines/Aviation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career