Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping
- Manage all aspects of A/R, A/P and Billing
- Handle all payroll information and prepare for WPS
- Maintain accurate, updated and secured accounting records
- Monthly financial reports for management
- Assist in completing end of year accounting activities.
- Enforce the company’s policies and procedures when processing financial matters
- Assist auditors in their annual audit review.
- Petty cash management
- College graduate (BA or BS)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- 3 Years experience in bookkeeping with an academic background in either finance, accounting or business management
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meets deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Professional presentation and conduct
- Must be responsible and self-managed
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills
- Must be detail oriented
Valoran - a group of companies - with a mission to centrally support, enhance and maximize business value for its member companies; and provide a secure workplace for employees who want to build or advance their career.
The oldest member company is active in UAE market since 1988. Valoran members are operating in various businesses such as Real Estate, Construction, Trading, Shipping, IT Solutions.
We look for energetic and enthusiastic individuals who want to advance their career by being part of a dynamic group.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Business Support; Accounting/Auditing; Real Estate
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2012-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma