Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Manager Iraq
A flagship distributor for international Electronics and Home Appliances brands with operations in Iraq is currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager for its operations in Iraq.
The job holder will be responsible for managing a sales team to achieve sales targets by developing sales plans and innovative mechanisms to retain current clientele portfolio and develop new business opportunities with new customers and explore new markets.
• Achieve sales targets through current customer base and develop new business opportunities with new customers.
• Open new sales and distribution channels and maintain strong dealer’s network to ensure continuous sales growth.
• Maintains and develop excellent relation with company’s clients and work on resolving all issues to ensure high customer satisfaction levels are achieved and more business developed with each customer.
• Monitor day-to-day sales of authorized dealers and compare it to the agreed targets to anticipate problems and set solutions to develop dealers’ sales activities.
• Manage day-to-day work activities of the sales team, set targets/objectives, provide directions, and follow-up progress towards target achievement.
• Analyze sales activities and achievements on daily / weekly / monthly / seasonal / annual basis and recommend tactics to the managements to increase sales value and volume.
• Liaise with products managers on required changes in product features, price structure, offers & promotion to ensure our brands maintains a competitive advantage in the market.
• Closely monitor movement of each model and make suggestions to liquidate stocks of slow moving items.
• Analyzing market trends, monitor competitor’s activities/prices and put recommendation to maintain a leading market position and retain and develop the market share.
• Apply dealers’ discount schemes, incentive schemes and credit limits schemes as outlined in Company’s approved policies in coordination with finance.
• Calculate sales incentives and rewards in a timely fashion in line with the Company’s approved scheme.
The successful candidate:
• Hold a University degree.
• 5- 8 years of experience with minimum 3 years holding a similar role.
• Well versed with the Kurdistan market and consumer behavior.
• Excellent English and Kurdish literacy. Arabic literacy is a plus.
• Excellent Computer literacy.
• Excellent business acumen.
• Excellent Negotiation Skills.
• Willing to take initiative and work under minimum guidance.
• Ability to drive and lead a team, processes, and work as part of a team to achieve business objectives.
- Job Location: Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Iraq
- Degree: Bachelor's degree