Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Graphic Designer
Please send your Portfolio or attach a link to your CV.
Senior Graphic designers produce design solutions to communicate their clients' messages with high visual impact. Working to a brief agreed with the art director and the account manager, a graphic designer develops creative ideas and concepts, working closely with the art director to meet the client’s objective.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Typical work activities:
A graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time, allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Typical work activities include:
• meeting art directors or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
• interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
• developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
• thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design.
• proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
• contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
• demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches to communicate the idea with the art director or account manager.
• keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programmes such as FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director and Flash, as most graphic design work is now completed on a computer.
Working as part of a team with art directors, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Experience in Web Designing is a Must....
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Advertising; Graphic Design
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Design, Creative, and Arts
- Joining Date: 2013-03-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$500 - $1,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Degree: Bachelor's degree