Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Accounting & Administration Manager
Overall responsibility over a production site’s financial requirements and accounting obligations (internal or external). Additional responsibility to drive and supervise administrative requirements.
Position available in our upcoming production site in Bahrain.
Reporting to the General Manager.
- Maintain Cost Accounting System in full compliance with IFRS, Air Liquide and local statuary standards.
- Effectively communicate with regional Financial Controller/Chief Accountant regarding financial statements
- Perform year-end audit and annual financial statements.
- Perform tax inspection with tax authorities.
- Perform month and year end closing in close coordination with the regional Financial Department.
- Produce monthly reports.
Budgeting & Controlling :
- Participate in budget process.
- Support the chief accountant in cost control
- Perform accounts analysis, resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Review products cost and ensure updating ERP
- Manage Accounts payable & receivable
- Validate and issue company invoices
- Receive invoices from vendors
- Cash management:
Inventory management :
- Review site product movement and report any discrepancies
- Maintain updated information on personnel
- Implement a payroll process
- Strong self-organization and prioritization capabilities
- Structured mindset and objectives oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Capable to build trust
- Job Location: Bahrain
- Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production; Utilities; Petrochemicals
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2012-12-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment. The Group offers innovative solutions based on constantly enhanced technologies and produces air gases (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, rare gases...) and many other gases including hydrogen.
Our activities lie at the heart of the most important challenges facing the planet. To meet these challenges, Air Liquide develops innovative technologies and sustainable solutions, optimizing the use of air and the planet’s natural resources, enabling progress and preserving life.
Anticipate the challenges facing our current and future markets worldwide and deliver sustainable progress for our customers, employees and shareholders, thanks to innovation, know-how and performance over the long term.